The Network of Executive Women presents
The 2009 NEW Leadership Summit
October 12-14, 2009 • Sheraton Dallas Hotel • Dallas
At a glance
More than 700 senior-level executives and emerging leaders from the consumer products and retail industry representing a cross-section of functions, including sales, marketing, merchandising, operations, supply chain, diversity, inclusion and human resources.
Build your own Summit experience with three days of concentrated learning and networking events focused on tomorrow’s workforce: attend your choice of five brilliant breakout sessions; visit area stores on our optional Retail Safari®; network at our Summit Orientation and multicultural workforce functions; and plunge into your future at our Deep Dive Career Self-Management workshop.
- Three all-star keynoters
- Breakouts on resilience, career image management, and more
- Retail Safari® store tours
- Bonus Workshop: Accelerate Your Summit
- Networking opportunities
- Deep Dive Career workshop
- NEW Scholar Shop benefiting the Network’s Scholarship Fund
This year’s Summit will be held at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel in the heart of the city’s art and financial district. The Dallas/Ft. Worth area is home to some of the industry’s leading companies, including Dean Foods, the Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Frito-Lay, Kimberly Clark, Michaels, Pier One, 7-Eleven, Tuesday Morning and JC Penney.
- Become a better workforce leader
- Network with retailers, suppliers and service providers
- Get tools you can use in your business and life
- Renew relationships and make new contacts
- Help take your career to the next level
- Take away success strategies for your business